Easter Weekend!

Today I will be blogging about what I’m doing for Easter weekend! So, its actually a interesting story. My grandparents are coming out from B.C for Easter weekend and we wanted to go to Hekla for the weekend they were out. We booked Hekla for two nights and three days and two joining rooms and two queen beds per room. My grandparents were suppose to arrive on the Thursday, stay overnight in the city and we wold pick them up on the Friday. Somehow our wires got crossed and we thought the plans had changed to… they were going to come on the Friday, stay overnight in the city until Saturday. So we thought if the were in the city Friday we would have to cancel one night at Hekla, that was fine but when my dad called to cancel, they wouldn’t let us cancel! They said since it was Easter weekend, you had to stay for a minimum of two nights. Well, obviously we couldn’t do that so my dad just canceled the whole thing. Which was sad because my mom, my dad, and my grandparents all had massages booked as well. We still wanted to stay somewhere, so we booked one night in a hotel in the city. When we called my grandparents to let them know the change the were confused, apparently they weren’t coming on Friday the were coming on Thursday! So we canceld the city hotel and booked Hekla again for two nights. Unfortunately we weren’t able to get the same rooms which we had before, but at least we got in!

I’m so exited about this weekend! But on Monday I have my first dance competition! So I will be practicing a lot at the resort! This weekends going to be a great one!

Related image

One thought on “Easter Weekend!

1. Booo Blues… Actually I don’t know about that… Maybe I will cheer for them once New York gets knocked out.
    (They are losing the series 3-0)