My Summer and the US Open Grand Slam!

Today I will be blogging about my summer and the US Open Grand Slam!

This summer was a really enjoyable summer! At the beginning of summer me and my family went on a road trip across the west of Canada to British Columbia! That was the second time I had been on a road trip, and they were both equally awesome! First we stopped in Alberta, there we visited Drumheller, were there are a tone of dinosaur oriented stuff. There is a dinosaur museum and a statue of the worlds largest dinosaur, it was so interesting to see all the history of the dinosaurs!

Next we stopped in B.C and stayed at a hotel in Mission, B.C. Then the next day we went to Vancouver Island to visit my grandparents! we had a really incredible time there!  It was so sad going back home.

At the end of August was my grandmas 70th birthday! so we flew out to B.C to celebrate her birthday!

When we got back to Manitoba we watched the women’s U.S Grand Slam! It was a really extraordinary game to watch! It was Serena Williams against bianca Andreescu. I was cheering for Andreescu becuse she’s Canadian! Andreescu won 7 to 5! She will tie a Canadian women’s record for highest singles ranking when she rises to Number 5. Its all so crazy because this is all before her 20th birthday!

If you want to read more about the 2019 women’s U.S Open, you can click here.

One thought on “My Summer and the US Open Grand Slam!